The 5 main focuses (and one to always consider) of Total Information Technology Peace of Mind
When you begin looking for a complete IT Solution, there are a few things that you need to consider for your company. A complete IT Solution should provide you with Fortune 50 practices whether you have 50 or 5 employees. Let’s look at what those main focuses are:
- Proactive Monitoring: Your company should have constant surveillance of all networked hardware and software, keeping down time to a minimum.
- Responsive Support: Priority response to critical issues is crucial. A total IT Package resolves most problems with immediate remote support.
- Security Services: Computer security is essential in today’s work environment. With a total IT solution, you should have your network monitored and mitigated for spam, phishing, and malware.
- Business Continuity: Recover critical data quickly using a dedicated backup server in the event of a catastrophic hardware failure, ransomware, data loss, fires, or floods.
- Technology Plan: IT Peace of mind comes from analyzing your network infrastructure using best practices and create a Technology Plan aligned to your company’s objectives.
- The one to consider: You should be able to have all of this done for you with one simple monthly fee, no more complicated invoices for monitoring, one for backup, another for ant-virus software, and you should get unlimited support included in that fee.
Altek’s Fully managed IT services provides all of these with a professional friendly staff. Find out more about what Altek can do for you.