Your office likely has multiple printers in different locations. These printers all need to be monitored, managed, and maintained. If you want to ensure that your team can get maximum productivity from its print fleet, you need an effective, centralized management solution. This is where Altek print fleet management can help you.
Our print fleet management solution is more than just monitoring. Our technicians will also visit your offices and perform maintenance, ensuring that your printers are always ready for whatever demands you may have.
This solution is built on the back of Kyocera Fleet Services, a remote monitoring solution that can be used by our technicians or your in-house administrators. KFS provides benefits such as the following:
Real-time diagnostics, usage data, and alerts
Simplified firmware updates for all Kyocera devices in the print fleet
Monitoring of supply levels on all devices
Remote error resolution and code-resetting for easier troubleshooting
Detailed analytics reports to help you understand your usage and print needs
KFS is hosted in the cloud, making it easy to use regardless of your available IT resources. This is an integral part of Altek print fleet management solutions.
What Can Print Fleet Management Do For Your Business?
Implementing print fleet management at your business could help you achieve all sorts of benefits. These are some of the reasons you may want to try our print fleet solutions:
- Increased Productivity: Your print operations help your business keep running. Whenever there is a device down for service or simply out of supplies, that causes a disruption. With print fleet management from Altek, you can be confident that your team will always be able to print with maximum efficiency.
- Just-in-Time Supplies: Ensuring that your devices have the right supplies is an important part of managing your print fleet. However, you don’t necessarily want to be storing a huge back stock of supplies. With efficient monitoring of devices, you can ensure that supplies are always ordered at the right time to keep the full fleet up and running.
- Right-Size Devices: Choosing the right devices for your business can be challenging, especially when you don’t have clear data about usage. With print fleet management, you can review real-time analytics about how your devices are being used. You may find that some printers are overtaxed while others are severely underused. We can help you get the right devices in the right places.
- Reduced Service Calls: All printers need periodic servicing and maintenance. However, you want to avoid unnecessary and unexpected repair service calls. With print fleet management, you can easily monitor devices for worn parts, helping to ensure that they are fixed before minor issues become big problems, reducing the need for urgent service calls.
- Ensure Correct Configuration: With print fleet management, you can ensure that all your devices are configured correctly, and that correct print drivers are being used. This means that your team will always be ready to work.
Print fleet management can help both offices and production print facilities. Whether you have various printers in different locations being used by many people or all your production printers centralized, using Altek’s print fleet management solutions will make running your business easier.
Get More From Your Print Fleet
See the benefits of Altek print fleet management for yourself. It could change the way your business handles its print operation. Contact us today to get started. Alternatively, schedule a consultation about our managed IT or document management solutions.